15 Year Complete Warranty
REQUEST A QUOTE
Fill below form to quick quote
Eden Roc 15 Year COmplete Warranty
Eden Roc’s Lifetime Warranty covers all complete garage door and motor packages supplied and installed from 1st December 2019. In order to activate the warranty and have many years carefree use of your garage door, it is important that the Warranty Registration is completed within 90 days of installation and that you are familiar with terms and conditions as listed below.
At Eden Roc we are so confident in the products that we supply and the skill of our technicians and installers that we are able to offer a 15 Year Warranty on your garage door and motor (when purchased as a package) To maintain the warranty it is essential that the door and motor are serviced within 24 months of the initial installation, and every 12 months there after by an Eden Roc approved technician. To make it easy to keep track of your servicing, we have designed an automated process to provide and annual alert and reminder that your warranty service is due.
Provided we have a valid mobile number and e-mail address, you can rely on us to contact you to arrange your annual service.
Register your 15 year warranty here
Have we recently installed a new door and motor at your property? If so, you may be eligible for our 15 year complete warranty.
Provide both your details and the details of the job in the warranty submission form to register for the warranty.
If you’re uncertain as to whether you qualify for this warranty, feel free to give us a call on 9303 9334 or email us at email@example.com
Note that it is a condition of Eden Roc’s 15 year warranty is that the warranty is both registered and that the door and motor are serviced 24 months after installation, and every 12 months thereafter by an Eden Roc Garage Doors qualified technician.
REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY
Fill out the below form to register your 15 Year Complete Warranty
Warranty Details - Terms & Conditions
1. Warranty applies to complete Garage Door & Motor installations including all springs, tracks, and accessories. Part replacements such as panels will not be eligible for this extended warranty program.
2. This Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 180 months (15 years) since the date of purchase.
3. The product is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal product characteristics.
4. The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear. The defects and damages revealed during the Warranty period shall be removed free of charge exclusively by Eden Roc Garage Doors.
5. The defects and damages revealed during the warranty period shall be removed free of charge by exclusively Eden Roc Garage Doors.
6. Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
i) Immediately and effectively notify Eden Roc Garage Doors about determined product’s defects and cease any using of it.
ii) The product has, without fail, been subjected to a 24-month, and then subsequent 12-monthly Eden Roc Garage Doors maintenance service.
iii) The product’s ‘15 year warranty’ was registered within 28 days of installation. (https://edenrocgaragedoors.com/15-year)
iv) The product was initially purchased from Eden Roc Garage Doors in conjunction with a garage door OR garage door opener – whichever the
device in question is not.
7. Eden Roc Garage Doors reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of service – to attend site for assessment – if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty or the product has not been proven defective.
8. The Warranty does not cover:
i) Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the product;
ii) Damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors;
iii) The product that has been tampered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, willful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments;
iv) Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials;
v) Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge;
vi) Defective functioning of the product caused by a conflict or incompatibility between software applications installed on the damaged device
or on the equipment.
9. Eden Roc Garage Doors reserves the right to replace the defective product or its component with a free-of-defects equivalent thereof, provided that such equivalent ensures efficiency and functionality equal to or higher than the original product or component.
10. Eden Roc Garage Doors shall not be held responsible for any failure in performance of the obligations as stipulated in this Warranty, whenever such failure is caused by a force majeure afflicting Eden Roc Garage Doors or the manufacturer of the device. Force majeure means any event or circumstance beyond reasonable control of the Eden Roc Garage Doors which prevents Eden Roc Garage Doors from performing the obligations stipulated in this Warranty, or results in the performance of the Warranty services that is inconsistent with the conditions stated herein, and which could not have been foreseen by Eden Roc Garage Doors acting with the professional accuracy at the moment of assuming obligations under this Warranty.
11. The rights granted by this Warranty shall not include the right of the Warranty beneficiary to claim any lost profits in connection with defects of the product. Eden Roc Garage Doors shall not be held responsible for any material losses caused by the defective product.
12. This General Warranty Terms and Conditions may be changed if the Buyer and the Guarantor establish different conditions in a separate agreement, and the provisions thereof supersede the respective provisions of the Privacy and Terms and Conditions.